Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I know it's a little early, but I wanted to spread my Thanksgiving wishes to all my friends (at least before I forgot to record/post something this week). Enjoy the video post above. Think of it as my video greeting card to all of you :) (For those of you with webcams out there, I challenge you to record your own Thanksgiving video post - hehe)

But seriously, I am very much thankful for all of you out there who support my blog and the show. I feel that I have gotten to know some of you very well - even though I have never met you in person. The internet is kind of weird like that, isn't it? I'll be spending the day with the folks. We'll be having turkey, telling stories, watching football, and doing the other things that dysfunctional families do on holidays - HA! (Did I mention that Christmas is one month from now? Yeesh!)

3 comments:

rlbates said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Mother Jones RN said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Big Guy!

MJ

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Dr. A!