Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dr. A Show on ProMed Network

ProMedNetwork.com

I had an interesting opportunity presented to me about a week ago. I was approached to have The Doctor Anonymous Show to be on a new medical/health podcast network. Jamie Davis, RN, who produces podcasts like The Medic Podcast and The Nursing Show, is the managing editor of The ProMed Network.

I think that is great that there are attempts being made out there to try to aggregate some of the great medical/health content that is out there in New Media Medicine. In addition to this medical/health podcast network, I'm hoping that someone out there (who has a lot more time than me) will step up and make the bold effort to try to make a single location of all the great medical blogs that are out there. I have some ideas on this, but don't have the time (or the energy) to try to put all that together.

One of the things I'd like to do in 2009 is to make efforts to get out of the comfort zone of the medical blogosphere. I really want to learn more about the medical/health podcast community and even see if there are non-medically related audiences out there in the vast internet who may have an interest in the Doctor Anonymous blog and show. For now, I encourage you to check out the podcasts on The ProMed Network. There are some interesting ones over there. Thanks to Jamie for the opportunity to be a part of the network!

No comments: