Friday, July 28, 2006

Rush to judgement

I ranted about Floyd Landis yesterday. I have heard from a lot of people to wait and see how all of this plays out. Maybe the initial test was not definitive. Maybe the "sample b" will show something different.

We do know that he will "stand up" Jay Leno tonight and go on the hard-hitting (yeah right) and soft ball question throwing Larry King Live to start his PR campaign to save his personal and professional reputation. Good Luck Floyd.

There's also a new blog site (Free Floyd Landis) which may be part of his PR campaign. Maybe I was too harsh in my initial analysis. We'll have to see what happens.

3 comments:

oncRN said...

maybe it's just wishful thinking, but i can't help giving the guy the benefit of the doubt. hang in there floyd - i want you to be the real deal, dude.

Dreaming again said...

I have mixed emotions on this one.

Reading what the experts are saying. That there is no way that his test could have been as positive as they say without all the preliminary ...that this is a set up of another american ... I SOOOOSOOO SOO SOO SOOOOOOOOOOOO want to believe that.

Yet, as someone with chronic pain and arthritis ...a part of me, before he tested positive was going ...there is no way on God's green earth he is doing that through the pain on his own without something pushing him through. NO WAY.

I hope he did do it on his own, I hope he is cleared. I'm just not holding my breath. :*(

Fat Doctor said...

I have to admit, I'm following the controversy through your blog only. Just wanted to say I'm mighty impressed with your blogroll. It's growing and growing. Who knows where it will stop?!