Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Grand Rounds

This week, Grand Rounds 2.44 is being hosted by Medical Humanities.
Welcome to our garden. We’ve gathered together a multicoloured collection of species from all over the world. We’re interested here at Medical Humanities in artistic and literary metaphor which is why we’ve chosen gardening as our theme this week.
I must say, very creative. The pictures, the layout, and the text itself paints a picture that you're definitely in a garden. Me? I'm in "The Gazebo."
Doctor Anonymous no doubt would also appreciate a holiday. He poses some tough questions after a long night of being on call. He also gets some answers to the question, 'Why?', from his readers.
I know what you're going to say. The first link is incorrect and takes you to diabetesmine.com. I e-mailed them to let them know, and hopefully by the time you read this, the problem will be corrected. Next week, Grand Rounds will be hosted by Inside Surgery.

Update:
MH e-mailed me back and corrected the link. Should be ok now.
Doctor Anonymous no doubt would also appreciate a holiday. He poses some tough questions after a long night of being on call. He also gets some answers to the question, 'Why?', from his readers.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Dr. A. off topic but when is the next BA meeting? And who is hosting it? Thanks

Dr. A said...

Cathy, actually no one has contacted me about the next meeting. Feel free to host, if you would like. Maybe a good promo for your blogathon -- "The BA Blogathon meeting." Just let me know. Thanks!

GaffLady said...

Oh that stinks! that weird link fiasco has happened to me before. heads up that we have a nursing ground rounds on thursday. it will be at emergiblog - i will post something about it on my site tomorrow.