Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My first grand rounds

Grand rounds 2:42 is hosted by donor cycle and she did a fabulous job. I don't know how people can read all those posts in such a short a period.

Despite what I've been feeling and what I've been telling people, I got up the courage to submit something and it got included in this week's GR. Not only did I get in GR, I even made it into the Top 8 list. Yay me!

Here's the quote:
8. What do you do with a non-compliant patient? Go to their Doctor Anonymous.

Thanks DC for hosting and thanks for including my post in GR this week. Next week, GR will be hosted by Chronic Babe and she has a theme, "It's All About The Ladies." Hmmm... I don't know if I'll be able to get into that party. We'll see....

3 comments:

HP said...

Yay indeed! :)

Cathy said...

I told you they (GR) would love your submissions!

Anonymous said...

I had no doubt whatsoever that you'd get something in ... this time ... next time ... anytime!