Friday, June 27, 2008

Show 40 Wrap-up




A little bit of a different show tonight - for Show Number 40 - in that it was not medically related. But, I did have the crew from Podcamp Ohio on the show. The event will be this weekend in Columbus. We talked about some sessions that will take place. I also asked the people on the call about their specific blogs, podcasts, video podcasts, or whatever new media project that they were working on. (see video post above)

It was a little bit of a challenge for me because I'm not that well versed in technical stuff. And, I have never had eight people on the show at the same time. So, trying to balance all of that was a challenge - yet a lot of fun! So, I'll be driving down to Columbus on Friday afternoon/evening (about 3 hours away) and hanging out down there this weekend.

If you want to keep track of what I'm doing, you can always check out my twitter feed. Or, if that's not working, I just subscribed to friendfeed. I'll also be shooting video down there and hopefully placing it up on my viddler site. Have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow! First video post I've seen where you've been that cheerful! I don't know why you don't smile that much all the time! I like it when you smile. :)

Also- yeah, that was a pretty good show! It was a lot of fun and hilariously geeky. A very enjoyable one!