Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Show 40 Preview




This week, The Doctor Anonymous Show is doing something a little bit different - a little different change of pace for the show this week. Don't worry, it's not going to be bad. In fact, I think we're going to have a lot of fun! (See video post above)

I'm happy to welcome Podcamp Ohio to the show. What is Podcamp Ohio? Well, the best way I would describe it is that it is a gathering of new media enthusiasts - whether it be blogs, podcasts, video podcasts, social networking, and whatever else comes to mind. Podcamp Ohio will take place this weekend on Saturday, June 28th in Columbus, Ohio.

So, I'm hoping to have some of the organizers on the show, to have some people who will be presenting sessions on the show, and to have attendees on the show - just talking about stuff. I think it will be a great time on Thursday, June 26th, 2008 at 9pm Eastern Time. See you for the show!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Woo hooo! This looks like it'll be a fun one! I'm looking forward to it!