Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lost Vegas Videos

No, these videos were not lost. I just thought that it made a good title of a post. Anyway, I just saw a couple of videos from Brandice. And, one of them has a layout of her room. Why is it when people go to Vegas - that people want to know what your hotel room was like - interesting. Anyway, here's her room tour below.



So, as I have been saying for weeks, I have minutes and minutes of unedited Vegas video from my own trip in May. Finally, I put together my hotel room tour. It's not exciting and the view left a lot to be desired. But, it was fun editing this thing together. Hope you enjoy the video below!


3 comments:

"Spite" said...

The door to that bathroom in YOUR video was sweet. I live in Las Vegas and have stayed at quite a few hotels here. I never got a room with a jacuzzi tub. I'm staying at all the wrong places!

Mary said...

The phone in the bathroom in your vid was kind of awkward. Who would you want to talk to while on the toilet?? Bathroom conversations freak me out. Other than that, it looked like a nice room!!

Muddy said...

Was there a phone in the bathroom? I must have missed seeing it. Maybe they put phones in handicap rooms?

Great view of the other buildings there!

The only thing missing at the end of the video is you saying "TA DA"

Oh and love the pink panther music as you walked through. Great addition.