Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Grand Rounds


Grand Rounds 4.37 is now up and running over at The Happy Hospitalist. (The picture above is actually from an earlier post this week - not from the GR post. I know, not fair. But, admit it, it caught your attention, didn't it?).

I admit (again) that I've been a bad medblogger in that I haven't been that consistent in contributing posts to GR. Of course, that would mean that I would have to write meaningful posts to submit. Anyway, I'll try again to write some content for GR. Thanks to The Happy Hospitalist for including my post this week:
Unabated physician bashing. Haven't you heard? All doctors hate gay people. Doctor Anonymous points out the blatant assault on physician rights.
If you don't know what Grand Rounds is, it is a weekly compilation of the best posts from the medical blogosphere that moves to different sites each week. And, who doesn't like reading about medicine and science? Next week, Grand Rounds moves to the infamous blog of Dr. John Crippen called NHS Blog Doctor.

1 comment:

Mary said...

That was a pretty good post! I'm glad you submitted it to GR! You're not a bad mediblogger for missing a few Grand Rounds! Also: using that picture was genius.

Aaaaaand, one more thing.
Gosh-darn you and your Penguins! I can't beleive they actually had a last minute turn over and then win in the 3rd overtime! Gah! So laaame!