Wednesday, June 11, 2008

NeoNurseChic is Back!

I'm happy to announce that our blog friend NeoNurseChic is back. She sent out an e-mail this morning announcing her return. Some of you newer bloggers may not remember her, but about a year and a half ago, she was very active in the medblogger community.

Then, circumstances happened that she had to make her blog private and she dropped out of the medblog world for a while (although I would still see her leave comments at places like The Shrink Rap Blog). Anyway, she has a long post today, which is basically a catch up post for what she's been doing.

So, I encourage you to drop by over there, take a read (especially at some of her earlier posts), and leave a comment of welcoming her back. I have missed her around and hope that she continues blogging for a while.

2 comments:

NeoNurseChic said...

Aww thanks! You're so stinkin sweet! Personally very glad to be back around, although things may be a bit different than they were then! Already the paranoia is starting as the company who makes my stimulator has already had 3 people on my site - not sure how they got there - must get some alert whenever their company or products are mentioned on the internet! haha Hope I didn't say anything I wasn't supposed to say. *smacks forehead*

Anyway - I've really missed you, and I'm sorry I haven't been hanging around on your blog in a long time! Hopefully things are going to change now that I'm back in the "world" again. :) I seriously needed my insomniac blog buddies last night - I ended up barely sleeping for 2 hours because once I stopped messing around with my blog, I was so wired up that I couldn't sleep! I sense a nap in my upcoming future... ;)

Hope you are doing well!

Hugz,
Carrie :)

Anonymous said...

HI

I think she is good for their patients and she provide good services to their patients.