Monday, June 02, 2008

Happy Birthday, Me!


As I began my day on Sunday morning, I was happy to see that the blog crossed the 200K visit level. YAY! I had a question on when I exactly placed that thing on my blog. The sitemeter thingy was placed soon after I started the blog two years ago. You'll see in my sidebar that it will be only about 2 weeks until my 2 year blogiversary. Can you believe it?

Anyway, following this, I was pleased to see in a Twitter from Dr. Rob that Sunday was his birthday. Happy Birthday Dr. Rob! I hope you enjoyed that birthday bagel. I'm happy to say that Monday is my birthday. So, Happy Birthday Me!

I celebrated on Sunday. For those of you subscribed to my Twitter feed or are on Brightkite, I did a lot of traveling and celebrating on Sunday. After sleeping in on Sunday, I went to lunch at one of my favorite places - and took a picture there. Later, went to our local lake to take in some of nature - and took a picture there. Finally, went to dairy queen to have one of my fave desserts - the blizzard - and took a picture there. So, overall, good weekend. Hope your weekend was just as fun!

Update: When I walked into the office this morning, I got this huge birthday balloon. And, got some of my favorite treats in a cute little package. I have the best staff - ever - Thanks so much to them!

11 comments:

SeaSpray said...

Happy Birthday Dr A! Nice pictures. :)

My B-day June 18th. Love the June b-day because my m-i-l always makes me a strawberry whip cream angel food cake or a Hawaiin wedding cake-pineapple, whip cream, vanilla pudding, walnuts vanilla cake. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dr A! :)

rlbates said...

Happy Birthday, Dr A!

Kerri. said...

Happy Birthday, Dr. A! :D

Vijay said...

Happy Birthday Dr.A. Today is also my mother's birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday? What is it, #27 again?

I can tell your staff loves you. Love the balloon.

Mary said...

Happy Birthday!! The balloon was cute, but I loved the M&M's thing. I would love to have one of those! Trade you for my giant pez dispenser?

mark's tails said...

Happy B-day. What sauce did you have on your wings?

Dr. A said...

Buckeye BBQ - Great stuff!
http://www.quakersteakandlube.com/

coaster1robert said...

Happy Birthday Doc,I hope you enjoy many more Birthdays,in the coming years.

Christopher Boondoc said...

Happy Birthday! Mine's coming up too (Gemini) and I'm just finishing residency. Stop by if you get a chance:
mdoncall.blogspot.com