Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Show 38 Preview

I would like to invite you to the next edition of The Doctor Anonymous Show which will be Thursday, June 12, 2008 at 9pm eastern time. My scheduled guests are from the website called The Doctors Channel. The Co-Founders of the site are Dr. Micheal Banks and Dr. David Best. The site describes itself as this: The Doctor’s Channel is a useful, time-saving tool that condenses the overwhelming amount of information doctors are forced to navigate each day in a creative, informative way.

I also want to let you know that I sent them a confirmation e-mail earlier this week, but have not heard back from them yet. Of course, that may change at any time. For now, I will keep them on the schedule and on my sidebar. I have the utmost confidence that they will keep their commitment to the show and be our guest tomorrow night.

If not, then, I think I'm more than capable of filling the time with whatever comes to mind. Maybe I'll talk about the impending Friday the 13th this week. Or, Flag Day (in the US) in June 14. Or, Father's Day (in the US) on June 15th. I have to update everybody on my jury duty episode this week. And, I have big news (for me) about a major newspaper site featuring The Doctor Anonymous Show on their health page (woo hoo!). So, join us for Show 38. You won't want to miss it!

No comments: