Thursday, November 29, 2007

Listen LIVE tonight


BlogTalkRadio Listen Live

Thursday, November 29th, 2007 at 10:00pm Eastern Time

Join us tonight for Kerri Morrone who authors the award winning blog Six Until Me. I'm hoping the show will be "featured" again on the front page of the Blog Talk Radio website. We'll just have to see.

Also, this radio host and blogger was given some props by Alan Levy, the BlogTalkRadio CEO on a radio show last night. Don't believe me? Well, tune in to my show tonight and I'll play the sound clip for you. HA!

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:
*Although it is not required to listen to the show, I encourage you to register on the BlogTalkRadio site prior to the show. I think it will make the process easier.

*To get to my show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Click to Listen" button. Then, of course, press the "Click to Listen" button.

*You can also participate in the live chat room before, during, and after the show. Look for the "Chat Available" button in the upper right hand corner of my show site. If you are registered with the BTR site, your registered name and picture will appear in the chat room. (If not, you will be designated as "guest")

*You can also call into the show. The number is on my show site. I'll be taking calls beginning at around the bottom of the hour. Hope these tips are helpful!

No comments: