Monday, November 12, 2007

Grand Rounds premieres tonight LIVE


The Red Carpet premiere of GR 4.08 will occur tonight on The Doctor Anonymous LIVE show beginning at 11:30pm eastern time (8:30pm pacific time). Don't forget that this is a black tie event. I will have bouncers at the door looking for the trouble makers. hehe

I hope the technology will work from this hotel. I have my trusty iBook G4 and a wireless connection from the hotel. Hopefully, here will not be too much trouble getting the show up and running tonight. But, that's the beauty of live radio, right? This will either be my best show ever, or my most embarrassing moment in the blogosphere. Either way, history will be made, and you will have to tune in.

As always, you can listen live, participate in the chat room, and/or call into the show. Will you be a first time listener? Well then, make sure to check out the first time BlogTalkRadio tips that I posted last week for Nick Genes' show. See you soon!

Update: I'm happy to say that Blog Talk Radio has chosen to feature tonight's show! This means that the show is placed on the front page for more visibility. How cool is that? No pressure, huh? We'll just have to see what happens later....

1 comment:

Travis Cody said...

GAH! I have to miss the show tonight. I'll try to catch the archive.

Good luck!