Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Kerri Morrone Interview


This week The Doctor Anonymous Show welcomes Kerri Morrone who authors the award winning blog Six Until Me. In my opinion, Kerri is one of the most popular bloggers in the diabetes blogosphere. Kerri, a type I diabetic, has reached out and touched so many people with diabetes and their families.

Join us on Thursday, November 29th at 10pm Eastern Time where we will talk about her blog, her life, and other things. She's planning a wedding for next year. That's got to be fun!

Yes, she's a Boston Red Sox fan - and as you probably know, they beat my Cleveland Indians on their way to a World Series victory. I was watching some of those games during my blogtalkradio shows. Finally, I think she has a thing for Larry Bird. If we have time, we'll have to go into that.

I've been having a string of shows where I have internet issues at the beginning of the show. Will that happen again? Will the chat room be working? Will a mutiny occur during the show? Will chaos ensue? Well, you'll just have to tune in to find out. Check back here Thursday for more details.

2 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Mutiny? What did I miss last week?
Cueing archives.....

Also,
Please stop by Bloggingham Palace for a party Wednesday night after The MO Show! I think it's time we got into a little trouble on a school night. Castle Chat

Queen is serving cookies.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

How can i listen to a Red Sox fan?

No seriously...how can I????

bwahahahahahahahahhaaaa