Thursday, November 15, 2007

Listen LIVE tonight


BlogTalkRadio Listen Live

Thursday, November 15st, 2007 at 10:00pm Eastern Time

Join us tonight for the very popular nurse blogger Kim from the Emergiblog: The Life and Times of and ER nurse. She's also known for the popular blog carnival known as Change of Shift. See you tonight!

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:
*Although it is not required to listen to the show, I encourage you to register on the BlogTalkRadio site prior to the show. I think it will make the process easier.

*To get to my show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Click to Listen" button. Then, of course, press the "Click to Listen" button.

*You can also participate in the live chat room before, during, and after the show. Look for the "Chat Available" button in the upper right hand corner of the page. If you are registered with the BTR site, your registered name and picture will appear in the chat room.

*You can also call into the show. The number is on my show site. I'll be taking calls beginning at around the bottom of the hour. Hope these tips are helpful!

4 comments:

bichonpawz said...

I listened to your show the other night and it was great! Amazing...the sound quality! Didn't get a chance to listen tonight though. Just wanted to let you know I thought it was great!

Beth Coll Anderson said...

Just listened to your interview with Kim. Great job! (I, too have always wondered if she ever sleeps.)

BTW - I'm the one who got bumped so you can host Change of Shift, so you better do a damn good job!

(just kidding - I'm completely over-extended for the month of December and was kind of glad to get bumped to January : )

Dr. A said...

BB - Even if people cannot listen live, the archived show is available on the side bar here or on my blog talk radio site. Thanks for your kind words!

PRN - Hey, sorry about that. I know you will do an even better job than me in January for CoS. Thanks for your feedback.

Christopher Bayne said...

Just listened to my first show via the archived side-bar. Enjoyed it!