Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tonight! Dr. A LIVE


BlogTalkRadio Listen Live

Thursday, October 18, 2007 at 10:00pm Eastern Time


I'm happy to welcome Roy from the My Three Shrinks podcast and the Shrink Rap blog to Doctor Anonymous Live tonight. Read here for more information.

I'm going to try things a little different tonight for the show. I've actually blocked off 60 minutes, so we'll see how that goes. Roy and I will chat for a bit and then I will welcome your phone calls - for questions for Roy, or to talk about anything you like.

The chat room is always "the show within the show." I'll also be distracted by the Indians/Red Sox game tonight. Will I be able to focus? Will the technical problems be able to stay away for this show? How will the sleep deprivation affect me tonight? You'll have to tune in to find out.