Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Dr. A Show


I'm very excited to announce that Mother Jones RN will be joining me this week on Doctor Anonymous Live! Tune in Thursday, October 4th from 10:00-10:30pm eastern time. (Need a time conversion chart? Just click here.) MJ will be hosting Grand Rounds next week. Click here to see what her theme will be.

We'll talk about Grand Rounds and what ever else comes to mind. If you remember, MJ was gracious enough to call into my very first show. Thanks so much MJ!

Not only can YOU listen live to the show, you can also participate by calling into the show and/or in our LIVE chat room. Never heard my show before? What's wrong with you? LOL. You can listen to an archived show in my sidebar. You can also check out my Blog Talk Radio site.

Finally, as an added bonus, I will have a Major Announcement that I'm going to make sometime during the show on Thursday night. YOU will definitely have to listen live to check out what that is? (What could it be?) Hope you'll be able to join us! Spread the word!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was having trouble using the iTunes subscribe link on your BTR site, iTunes gave me an error saying that your podcast was not available in the US store.

But I was able to go into iTunes, under the Advanced Menu - Subscribe to Podcast, and enter in this url:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/feeds/doctoranonymous

and iTunes was able to subscribe no problem.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Linked On the Couch to your BTR homepage AND there is a player for folks to listen to the latest show...

Now, i have this pain right here...

bwahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Mimi Lenox said...

I have now placed your blogtalk radio logo link in my sidebar. Will try to listen in tomorrow night!