Monday, October 22, 2007

The Dashing MD Interview


I'd like to thank the Dashing MD for joining me on Doctor Anonymous Show #10 this evening. He has a great podcast that started during his surgery residency and now he is completing a research fellowship. Following the fellowship, his goal is to become a pediatric surgeon. We also talked briefly talked about the hot topic of MRSA in the news currently, how it was to be in a movie, and his recent trip to New Orleans.

No, that's not the Dashing MD's picture, but thought it may get your attention - Did it? I encourage you to check out his podcast. Don't forget later this week on Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 10pm eastern time. Our guest will be Mimi Lenox and she'll be talking about her Blogblast For Peace. Thanks so much for supporting the show. I really appreciate it!

4 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

you doing two shows a week now?

Anonymous said...

I admit it. Your "faux"to of Dr. Dashing made me look. ;)

Dashing, M.D. said...

Actually, that's a pretty good likeness. My jaw's a little more pronounced, though...

Anonymous said...

Dashing, m.d.,
It's not nice to toy with us like this...