Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Show 91 Preview


Chicago week continues on The Doctor Anonymous blog with the announcement of this week's Doctor Anonymous Show. I will be broadcasting from the great city of Chicago, Illinois. And, I have been graciously invited by our friends at the Annie and Burl Live show to broadcast from their luxurious studios on Thursday, April 23rd, 2009 at 9pm Eastern Time.

What are we going to talk about? Well, I'm going to tell you right now that this show has a good chance of being not too medical. I'm going to be driving to Chicago - So, there will be at least one good story there. As you can see in the video above, our friend Kim from the blog As The Pump Turns will be flying in from Seattle to hang out. Air travel stories are always fun as well.

In addition, I will be talking with our gracious hosts, Annie and Burl, about their very successful live podcast on BlogTalkRadio. They are continually, week after week, one of the most popular comedy shows on the network. And, they are coming up on their two year anniversary of the show. So, maybe we'll talk about that a little bit as well.

Finally, I may regret this, but I will be extending the show for a full two hours this week. And, if all goes well, I plan to introduce a new segment to the show in the 2nd hour. What will it be? Well, you'll just have to tune in to find out what that is. Hehe. I'll be traveling on Wednesday, so keep track of my progress via my twitter account. See you all Thursday night!

No comments: