Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chicago Wrap-up



Just got home last night from the great city of Chicago. Officially, I was at the American College of Physician Executives for their Physicians in Management course. Maybe at some future Dr. A Show, I should really share some of the information that I learned there. It's no secret that docs don't get much (if any) formal business or management training in medical school or residency. And, I have definitely do have an interest in these type of issues. So, maybe at some future point, I'll share some of this info.


Above, there are a few links to the fun parts of my week in Chicago. First, check out the video post above from our buddy Kim who flew in from Seattle to hang out with our friends Annie and Burl. I also did two of my live internet radio shows from Chicago - specifically from the luxurious studios of Annie and Burl. In addition to the players above and below, you can download the shows as well for Dr. A Show 91 and the Night Shift show.


Now, that I'm thinking about it, maybe I should devote some time on a future Doctor Anonymous Show on my impressions of the business stuff and the fun stuff that happened in Chicago. That's a great idea. I'm a genius! Hehe - Hope you're having a great week!

No comments: