Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Show 87 Preview


This week, The Doctor Anonymous Show welcomes Victoria from the blog/website "VP Medical" to the show. On her site, her bio describes her as "providing nursing education and consulting services for 14 years. Ms. Powell is a Registered Nurse and holds specialty certifications in Case Management, Legal Nurse Consulting, Life Care Planning and Ergonomic Assessments."

In a recent post called "I Am A Nurse," she describes her love of medicine and of nursing:
As a young girl, I first discovered my interest in the medical field after obtaining a microscope at the tender age of ten. I was a big fan of “Mad Magazine” back then. The inside back cover would regularly feature ads promising all sorts of great prizes by simply selling greeting cards and wrapping paper door to door.

I sent off for the information and shortly thereafter began my first sales job. I began collecting orders from my neighbors and friend’s parents. I earned several prizes over that summer, but my most prized possession was the microscope with the little mirror. It sat in my window and opened up a whole new world for me.
So, join us on Thursday, April 2nd, 2009 at 9pm Eastern Time for the next exciting edition of The Doctor Anonymous Show on BlogTalkRadio.

Did you know that you can stream the audio right from your iPhone or Blackberry? Just use the same link above for the show and you can listen to and archived show right now. If you are able to catch the show live, there is a chat room, you can call into the show, and you'll even get to see my shining face on the webcam. See you for the show!