Thursday, September 11, 2008

Show 48 Wrap-up


Thanks so much to my guests Travis and Rae on The Doctor Anonymous Show 48. They are co-hosts on The Differential podcast which is a fan podcast about the TV show House, MD. We talked about possible spoilers for the Season 5 Premiere which will be Tuesday, September 16th, 2008 at 8pm eastern time on the Fox television network.

We also talked about the website which has discussion forums, sign-up for a newsletter, and a poll asking who is your favorite character on the show. They also have a my space page. Rae also said that this is the only podcast out there whose main purpose is a House, MD fan podcast (that's exciting). Thanks again for being on the show, and I'm excited to be a part of this project.

I closed out the show by sharing thoughts concerning September 11, 2001. I told myself that if I ever was able to have a blog and possibly a show - that I would talk about things important to me - like that day. I talked about The National Anthem in a post back on September 6th, 2006. So, for tonight's show, I shared some thoughts about what is a significant day for me. I hope everyone has a great weekend (I'm on call, ugh). Talk to you soon!

Update: Here is a video post from Crzegrl about September 11th. I think it speaks for itself. Well done, Emily.

No comments: