Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Blogger Reading List


So, as I was going to write another post this evening, I found this new and interesting function here on Blogger. I guess it's a different way to designate yourself as a supporter of your favorite blogs. Here is some info from the Blogger help desk:
Blogger Reading List, you can read all of the latest posts from your favorite blogs right on your Blogger Dashboard! Your Blogger Reading List, conveniently located under your list of blogs on your dashboard, enables you to subscribe to any blog with a feed. It will update instantly each time a new post is published on any blog in your Reading List. Additionally, you can check out our latest Blogger Buzz posts from the "Blogger Buzz" tab, and the latest Blogs of Note from the "Blogs of Note" tab.
It looks kind of interesting to me. I'll be definitely be reading more about this. So, if you're on Blogger, please, please, please put me on your reading list and I'll have your cool logo or avatar in my sidebar (Isn't that special?). And, in turn, I'll try to do the same for your blog. Happy reading!