Tuesday, September 16, 2008

House Season 5


As I talked about last week on The Doctor Anonymous Show, I'm joining a podcast talking about House, MD. The season 5 premiere is on Tuesday night and I'm really looking forward to it. In the video clip above, there is a preview of the premiere show. Of course, there doesn't seem to be a lot of clues of what's going to happen.

The Differential Podcast is the fan podcast talking about House, MD. If you haven't checked it out yet, I encourage you to check out their website. They have bios on all the co-hosts. And, I will be giving a "medical consult" every week on the relevant medical plotlines in the weekly show. So, if you haven't already, remember to check out the TV show, and then check out the podcast when it's released (if for anything else to listen to me - hehe).

No comments: