Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Show 86 Wrap-up



Thanks to those of you who were able to check out Show 86 from Washington, DC. (You can still listen to the show in the player above, or, even download the show here and listen anytime). Of course, it was National Doctors Day when this show was recorded and I talked a little bit about that at the top of the show. I also shared my experience with my quick trips to Baltimore and Washington. At the end of the show, I talked about the exciting April schedule for The Doctor Anonymous Show. I travel home this afternoon and return to real life. It's always nice to take some time off every once in a while. I should really do this more :)

4 comments:

rlbates said...

Thanks for the mention in your show. Glad you had such a nice trip!

Juan Esteban said...

It is true that much money is spent for health information, but it is also quite true that so far no will find the cure for terrible diseases and quickly became generalized in our body, it calls on the authorities to better distribution of this money because it is spending so far in vain, I have friends who suffer from cancer, HIV, Alzheimer's, and so far we can not find any solution to the disease, only the medicines in vicodin to control their pain, but until you take the same? actually there will be some day, the cure? Please have to be sensible and remember that nobody is free from disease and therefore it is important for everyone.

The Angry Medic said...

Unrelated topic - Dr A what happened to the comments feature on your blog? I can't leave any comments on newer posts - is this just me being a retard again?

Dr. A said...

Hey Angry Medic - You're not doing anything wrong. I'm just forgetting to turn on the comment function. I look forward to your comments (if I remember to flip that switch on!)