Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Show 85 Preview


On this week's Doctor Anonymous Show, I'm going to do something that I have never done before on the show. That's right, I'm asking you - the devoted Doctor Anonymous listener and reader of the blog - to help me create a presentation which I will give at PodCamp Ohio 2.

We'll be talking Podcamp Ohio this week on the show. Our good friend Brandice from Brandice.Net will join me and we will throw around ideas for a possible medicine/healthcare/new media talk to take place June 20, 2009 in Columbus, Ohio at this year's Podcamp Ohio. We'll also get and update on the event as well as talking with Brandice about her website and other projects.

What the heck should I talk about? How would you want a medicine & new media talk to go at an event like this? The possibilities are endless. So, join me and Brandice on Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 9pm Eastern Time on BlogTalkRadio as we talk about this any other topics. Hope to see you for the show. (Don't forget to check out the video post above)