Saturday, March 28, 2009

Out of town weekend


Just wanted to let you know that there is no Doctor Anonymous Show tonight as I will be observing "Earth Hour" by not doing a show tonight - just kidding. Actually, I will be out of town this weekend for some rest and relaxation. Where am I going? Well, you will know if you follow me on twitter. I'll give the updates as I go along.

However, I will be doing a special Monday night edition of The Doctor Anonymous Show from my "undisclosed location" on Monday, March 30th, 2009 at 6pm Eastern Time. I'll be talking about my weekend and also talking about Doctors Day.

If you didn't already know, the HUGE Medbloggers meetup has been finalized. It will be in October and it will be in Las Vegas at Blog World Expo/New Media Expo. This was announced by our buddy Emergiblog yesterday. So, I'll be talking about that as well.

Finally, in the video above, it is the end of Show 85 where I talk about this news story from CNN. Sometimes out of tragedy does come good news. What am I talking about? Well, check out the video and find out. Have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

Danimal said...

Hi Dr. A:

I found a comment of yours on a friend's blog (you had commented in regard to neurostimulation for migraines). Anyway, I have a blog called Chronic Stimulation. I am a young patient (29) living with chronic pain and a recently implanted spinal cord stimulator. If any of your patients are considering a stim. or have chronic pain..and they'd like a better understanding of what the whole process is like (from a patient's perspective), I'd love for them to visit my blog.

I also want to applaud you for going into family medicine. My father in law has been practicing family medicine for over 30 years. He went to Georgetown and his dean told him he was "throwing away his medical career" by choosing to become a family doctor. Can you believe that? Well..he did his residency in Oregon and loved it (and has never looked back). ;)

Best to you,
Danimal

PS- great blog!