Thursday, December 27, 2007

Post of the year 2007


I was reviewing my posts for the past 12 months, I can't help but be amazed by the journey that this blog has taken. I've went through many highs and one notable low during my blog life this year.

But, in reviewing all my posts this year, I have chosen one (for no particular reason), as my 2007 Post of the year. This is called Fat Fido and the comment section is also an interesting read. Enjoy the walk down memory lane.

What about you? This is not a meme, but especially for those of you out there who have been blogging out there for a while, it's an interesting exercise to review your posts over the past year and pick only one for 2007. What will it be? Blog about it....

1 comment:

Mauigirl said...

Interesting idea! I'll have to look through my year's blog posts and see what strikes my fancy!

That poor dog. People are in charge of their pets' feeding; if their pet is fat it is totally their fault. Our dog tends to get chunkier in the wintertime when she gets less exercise so we cut back on her food!