Wednesday, December 05, 2007

M&Ms: Mint Chocolate


First of all, I want to apologize for not really blogging that much lately. No excuse! I've been trying to get back to the swing of things, but not quite there yet. Maybe too much goofing around on Facebook lately...

Anyway, our office is completely out of Diet Coke. What a travesty of justice! So, I ventured out to the local superstore and got my usual 20 ounce of caffeine fix to take with me back to work. As I was standing at the checkout counter, I heard this bag of M&Ms calling me. "Dr. A....."

I looked at it and the bag read, "Happy Holidays! Mint Chocolate - Limited Edition." So, naturally, I had to try it out. Let me tell ya - There's nothing like it. Great stuff. I know what you're thinking - Diet Coke and M&Ms? Yeesh! Anyway, if you haven't tried it out, I recommend the holiday edition of mint chocolate m&ms. They have the Dr. A seal of approval!

8 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Are they free of calories?

Artemis said...

Hershey's used to make a mint chocolate kiss just for the holidays; I haven't found it this year yet and fear it has gone the way of the mastodon (I have found some abomination called "mint truffle" flavor - yuck)...may have to try the m&m version after all.

Have terrific holidays!
A

EE said...

Mmmm! They are good!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

sounds like the breakfast of champions to me

rlbates said...

Sounds good to me! Happy Holiday!

Awesome Mom said...

We have four bags of them at my house. I stock up on them so that I can have them at other times of the year besides Christmas. As I was nibbling on a few and making lunch for my boys I realized that they taste super good dipped in a little peanut butter.

SeaSpray said...

Mint and chocolate? Does it get any better than that????? :)

Kb said...

8 oz of M&Ms = 5 points on Weight Watchers. That is LUNCH!