Saturday, September 08, 2007

Lazy Saturday


I have to tell you that I'm really going to enjoy today. This is the first Saturday in a long time where there is actually nothing scheduled. I was on call last weekend, and this is actually the first day in about two weeks in which I have absolutely no work responsibilities. It's actually kind of weird. What the heck am I going to do? Well, blog, of course! Here are some things going through my head right now:

The Office Season 3 DVD: I bought this on Tuesday when it was released and I've been looking forward to watching this for a long time. The season 4 premiere is coming up in a few weeks, and I'm looking forward to that. I'm really mad at NBC for not continuing to offer the show on iTunes. However, I think this is contract/negotiation posturing and The Office and other NBC shows will get back on iTunes when NBC figures out that iTunes actually helped their shows (like The Office) become successful.

iPhone whining wins: You may have read my post earlier this week that there was an outcry among iPhone early adopters that it was unfair for Apple to lower the price of the iPhone $200 only after 69 days after its release. Well, Uncle Steve apparently heard those people and posted an open letter on the Apple website saying that there will be a $100 credit coming their way as soon as Apple figures out how to do that. I guess they heard their angry base of supporters and responded. Maybe the political parties and US presidential candidates should learn from this.

Dr. A Live Update: After the debacle of the Thursday show, the Doctor Anonymous engineers and I have been doing a post-mortem of what happened which lead to the early termination of the show. Of course, the first place to start is the ISP itself, and I'm trying to figure out if anything happened there. Other leading candidates are the cable modem or my wireless router. It couldn't be my trusty Mac, HA! Hope you're having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Mimi Lenox said...

I came over here tonight to get a link for a promo I'm writing on your radio show and I learn it is terminated?

I really need to pay attention.
What happened??!