Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Dr. Rob Interview (maybe)


Thursday, September 27, 2007 from 10:00-10:30pm Eastern Time


I'm happy to announce that the one and only Dr. Rob from Musings of a Distractible Mind is scheduled to appear on the Doctor Anonymous Live show tonight. Dr. Rob is going to be the host for Grand Rounds next week.

What are we going to talk about? You'll get some insight on how it is being a GR host. We'll also talk about his blog. I've enjoyed his physical exam series and his Ask Dr. Rob posts. I'm also curious about his recent blog troubles (even last night, his new site and old site were down for a little while).

We'll also be taking your phone calls and hoping you join the chat room. If you can't listen live, that's ok. This show will always be available via the archives. (see the links above)

Disclaimer: This appearance was just set up yesterday. Dr. Rob told me that he's at a conference today and would probably be available at 10PM tonight for the show. If he can't make it for one reason or another, it's just going to be me. So, you'll have to tune in to see what happens!

2 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

YOu are so "tech foward"

Dr. Rob said...

I will be there. Lots to talk about!

That is a very nice picture of me, by the way.