Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dr. A Live - 9/20 @ 4pm ET


BlogTalkRadio

I'm happy to announce that the next edition on the Doctor Anonymous Live show will occur on Thursday at 4pm ET. Mark your calendars now! I think (finally) that I've worked out the technical glitches so that I can focus (mostly) on show content. I'm excited about this project again!

Blog Talk Radio unveiled an entirely overhauled site on Monday morning (like the new logo?). I have got to tell you that it looks very nice! I encourage you to check it out.

There are also a few new features that I hope to be trying out for the show on Thursday. For example, they have installed a group chat function. Now you'll have to register as a BTR listener to enter the chat, but I think it would be fun if we got a few people in there chatting away during the show.

BTL has really added a social networking feel to their site now. You can now designate "friends" and sign up as "listeners" to specific shows (don't forget to do that to me when you get your BTL name!). You can also add text comments to specific shows and to my profile, if you like. Plus, there's a rating system for individual shows from 1-5. Hope you can join me in a couple of days!

No comments: