Monday, September 24, 2007

Grand Rounds


Grand Rounds 4.01 is now up and running (early) over at Kevin, MD. With the turn of the digit, could it be that the great Grand Rounds is four years old? Yeesh! I remember reading my first GR about a year and a half ago and wondering whether I could even post over there. How time flies when you're having fun. Thanks to Kevin for including my post this week:
Doctor Anonymous notes the importance of washing your hands.
If you don't know what Grand Rounds is, it is a weekly compilation of the best posts from the medical blogosphere that moves to different sites each week. And, who doesn't like reading about medicine and science? Next week, GR moves to Dr. Rob's new site over at Musings of a Distractible Mind. He had a blog meltdown recently. But now, his new blog is up and running nicely. Enjoy Grand Rounds!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I also can't believe they are starting their 4th year. I remember reading the very first one. Even before the first one, when it was just being talked about on the few medical blogs that were around at the time. I use to read them every week without fail. Back then it seems there was only Kevin, Grunt Doc., Rangel MD, Galens log and of course Nick. I haven't read many in recent months because there are so many submissions I could never read all of them.

Fat Doctor said...

I've hosted twice, both times very stressful. Kudos to Kevin for taking on the job AND running the must-read blog for all interested reading medical blogs.

P.S. Loved your hand washing post!