Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Dr. A Live Tomorrow!


I'm happy to announce that I've been able to work out in my schedule the time for the next Dr. A show. It will be Thursday, September 6th, 2007 at 4pm Eastern Time.

I was pleasantly surprised how many people listened live and listened on the archives. Thanks so much for your support of the show. (image credit)

The official/unofficial title of this week's show is "The Doctor Anonymous Challenge." Hmmm.... What could that be? I'm not going to explain it at all before the show on Thursday.

The possibilities are endless and I'll let all of you speculate on what it could be. What I can tell you is that I think it will be fun and a unique way for you to participate in the show.

So, write it in your calendar, or put the date and time in your PDA. Me? It's already in my trusty iPhone so that I don't forget.

What? You haven't checked out the first show yet? (Thanks SeaSpray for the review!) Well, just check out this link or simply hit the play button in my sidebar below the BlogTalkRadio button. And, enjoy! See you tomorrow.....

3 comments:

SeaSpray said...

Your welcome Dr A. Have fun tomorrow. Hopefully, this time I will catch the live show.

Thanks for the link. :)

Anonymous said...

Dr A!

Doing the radio thing, huh? Sounds like going back in time instead of the future. Next thing you'll know you'll be playing tennis in some cheesy red&gold gym shorts and driving an Oldsmobile!

Don Strock, greatest Dolphin QB of all time

Dr. Gwenn said...

Sounds fun - may be something worth trying if time frees up someday!! I'll have to swing by and check out the archive if I miss it. First day of school may have different plans for my time tomorrow but break a leg!

Dr. G