Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dr. A Live this Thursday!


Ahem... I have an announcement to make. I have decided to take a huge step out of my comfort zone of blogging and going to try the world of being a talk show host. How crazy is that?

I have to tell you, ever since I've gotten my iPhone, I've been fascinated even more with podcasts. As some of you know, I've tried doing my own podcasts but really have not had the same satisfaction that I've had with blogging. And, I think the reason is a kind of disconnect between the podcast and the listener/reader.

Then, I started listening to what I would call, "live podcasts," in which the listener can IM chat or even call in to participate with the host. That really fascinated me. So, this Thursday, August 30th, 2007 at 4PM eastern time, the first episode of Doctor Anonymous Live will occur on Blog Talk Radio.

I have no idea what will happen. I hope that I'll be able to navigate through all the technology logistics of the thing. So, it may go off without a hitch, or be my biggest disaster ever. Either way, you'll have to tune in....

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Well I will certainly try to be listening, and i will also put something about it on my blog on Thursday!

thethinker said...

If I'm home in time, I'll be sure to tune in.

Good luck!

coaster1robert said...

wheres the mp3 DR A. did you delete your show

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Dr A!
I'll try to give it a listen.

Chrysalis said...

How exciting! I'll definitely try to tune in. Thank goodness I'm off that dial up in time. Good luck.

HP said...

Ah. That might be the middle of the night here. Now I may be a dedicated Dr. A. reader but disturbing the beauty sleep might be a tough call! :)