Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Beginner's guide to medblogs


As you all know, I'm addicted to my stats, and I'm always interested in who is linking to this blog. When I was browsing through my Technocrati stats, I saw a post linked to this blog which I wanted to share with you. (image credit)

The post is called "New to medical blogs? Vitum's Beginner's Guide to Reading Medical Blogs." It was a long post (at least for me) to read. But, I thought it was well done.

It starts off with this question, "What is the Medical Blogging Community?" And, it goes on from there. This blog is not mentioned by name, but the blogger did put a link to my post about Flea in the "Medblog Gossip" section. (Thanks so much for the link)

So, if you're new to the medical blogosphere, or, even if you've been around a year (like me) or more, I encourage you to check out the link above. It's an interesting read. Who knows? You may learn something you didn't know before.

3 comments:

Rach said...

Thanks for stopping by last night!

Life is like a box of chocolates... And all that jazz...

Keep it real :)
Rach

Anonymous said...

Yup, it's easy to get addicted to those things...stats that is.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

funny today i read technorati is going down. the ceo resigned. don't know for sure anything, but read all that just today. i do know my authority dropped by 100 recently.

smiles, bee