Saturday, February 09, 2008

Welcome back Cathy!


A few weeks ago, I was saddened to find that Cathy's Place to Blog was closed. I'm happy to report that Cathy has reopened her blog and wrote a new post yesterday. Welcome back, Cathy! Please click here, drop by, and welcome her back to blogging.

Thanks again for everyone who have listened to the show Thursday night with Dr. Schwab. I also appreciate the posts written about the show including from SeaSpray, EricThePragmatic, and Sid Schwab himself. Oops, I forgot Suture for a Living.

Look out for next week. I already appreciate the promos that have already been written by Dr. Val, Crzegrl, and the Chronic Babe newsletter. Spread the word. This is going to be a fun show!

4 comments:

rlbates said...

You missed me -- http://rlbatesmd.blogspot.com/2008/02/you-invited.html

I enjoyed the show very much, by the way.

Dr. A said...

Sorry about that. I just added your link. Thanks for the plug and for listening to the show.

rlbates said...

That's okay. Thanks for adding the link.

Cathy said...

Dr. A.,
Thank you for such a nice welcome back! My goal initially will be to do put up atleast a couple new posts each week. hopefully I get back to where I can do daily posts again.

It was great listening to you and Dr. Schwab on your show the other evening...:)