Monday, February 18, 2008

Med 2.0 blog carnival


I'm a big fan of Bertalan Meskó and his blog called Science Roll. If you haven't checked out his blog, I highly recommend it. He has an interest in genetics and in technology. And, I'm looking forward to having him on The Doctor Anonymous Show sometime soon in the future.

Many people are familiar with the blog carnival called "Grand Rounds." But, Science Roll anchors a blog carnival called "Medicine 2.0" where there are links and stories about web 2.0's impact on medicine and healthcare. I was pleasantly surprised to be included in the most recent edition of Med 2.0.
You should check out and follow the live shows of Doctor Anonymous.
There is even a BlogTalkRadio badge over on the Med 2.0 post. Thanks so much to Berci for mentioning the show and for including a BTR badge. I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to when our schedules can match up for you to be on The Doctor Anonymous Show. So, if you've never experienced Medicine 2.0, check it out! You'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

Berci Meskó said...

Many of us, medical bloggers, work sometimes on the same projects, but you have a unique one, that's why I admire it so much.

Your show is great and I would love to talk with you "on air".

Anonymous said...

I recently discovered ScienceRoll - and I agree - it is a great read.