Thursday, February 21, 2008

TBTAM on the Dr. A show


BlogTalkRadio Listen Live

Thursday, February 21st, 2008 at 9pm Eastern Time

Join us tonight for The Blog That Ate Manhattan. At the bottom on this post, you'll see an embed from ustream.tv. TBTAM has a great promo post saying we're going to talk about "Big Pharma, dissecting the medical literature, giving out free medical advice and discussing the insanity known as gyno-food blogging. Who knows, I may even resurrect the Vagina Blogging song for the occasion!" Wow! I can't wait for this interview.

Take part in the chat room, which is the "show within the show." A great opportunity to interact with medbloggers you've only read about. You can even call into the show to talk and/or ask a question. See you tonight!

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:
*Although it is not required to listen to the show, I encourage you to register on the BlogTalkRadio site prior to the show. I think it will make the process easier.

*To get to my show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Click to Listen" button. Then, of course, press the "Click to Listen" button.

*You can also participate in the live chat room before, during, and after the show. Look for the "Chat Available" button in the upper right hand corner of the page. If you are registered with the BTR site, your registered name and picture will appear in the chat room.

*You can also call into the show. The number is on my show site. I'll be taking calls beginning at around the bottom of the hour. Hope these tips are helpful!

4 comments:

Eric, AKA The Pragmatic Caregiver said...

I beg you.

Don't let her talk about the Kwanzaa Cake.

Eric, Frosting In Hand

Chrysalis said...

Good luck to you on a successful show.

Just telling it like it is said...

Hey just stopping by to say hi..
Sounds like a good thing you got going on with this show...
Not able to stop by tonight but I will check in again some other time...
I am always looking for information that will help my patients and make me look like I know something!! Tehee...
Just an ER nurse

Anonymous said...

Dr. A -

I want to listen to your show, but its on the same time as Celebrity Apprentice! And I dont have tivo! What should I do?
Bummed in Brooklyn.