Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas


On this Christmas holiday, Mimi Lenox is asking bloggers around the world to re-post their peace globes from the original blogcast for peace from November 7, 2006. This was a great idea, and I'm happy to be a part of it again.

In other news, I tried again to switch to the new Blogger, but was again rejected with the same message I received the first time from Blogger beta. Oh well, maybe something can be figured out for people like me who are having problems switching.

Finally, some time today, I will have had my 50,000 visitor to the Doctor Anonymous blog. I cannot believe it took only six months (plus one week). Are you the 50,000th visitor? Let me know. I mean, hey, YOU are Time Magazine's Person of the Year. Happy holidays from all of us here at Doctor Anonymous!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Doctor, have a wonderful seaon!

JR's Thumbprints said...

Merry Christmas Doc! Keep up the wonderful blogging.

HVS said...

Merry Christmas,Dr.A.
(wow, 50,000...that is very impressive!)

Anonymous said...

49,978! Does that count?! Close enough! What prize do I get?!

Jimbo on the Twilight Shift
http://www.scrubbingup.com/blogs/twilight/blog.asp

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Eve! (I'm 49,987.)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I don't know what number I am, but I'm very impressed by your stats!

jbwritergirl said...

Merry Christmas my friend.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christas Doctor A. The Peace Globes are flying. I love this song by Band Aid. Thanks for being a Dona Nobis Pacem groupie.
Peace!
50,000??? WOW

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I'm fed up with you. :) 50 000 visitors in six months. Kevin MD has 70 000 a day. I had 9000 in one month...

So much to learn, to improve.

By the way, Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Peace on earth to you, my fellow blogger!

Ian said...

Merry Christmas, Dr. A!

Ian

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays, Doc!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Doctor Anonymous! Best of luck for the coming year.

Anonymous said...

congratulations doc and merry Christmas too!!! bee

Wrkinprogress said...

Merry Christmas, Doc! Thanks for all you've contributed to the universe this year!

Steve & Barb said...

Merry Christmas, Dr A & other visitors. 50k... not too shabby.

We're not even trying to go beta until we see more success from others.

Anonymous said...

50,438... or maybe it was 50,348. I get the numbers twisted when I'm tired sometimes.

And I'm tired most times.

Congrats again Doc and Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful christmas!!! and thanks for putting up a link to my soap... wait till you see what cathy does you get a real laugh out of it;) have a wonderfu day!!

GaffLady said...

hope you had a great xmas dr. a. wishing you a happy 2007!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and Jubilations, Dr A! 50,000 in 6 months is brill!

Hope you had a great Christmas, and have a happy and peaceful New Year!!