Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So this is blogging


It's no secret that even though I still call myself a "blogger," my blog posts, other than talking about my show, have been few and far between. I definitely have no excuses, but I'll probably offer some below. And, right off the bat, I'm going to apologize if this post is rambling, because it is....

I don't know why I haven't been writing a lot over the past few months. Sure my work, and over all life, schedule has been crazy, but everyone who blogs - pretty much has a busy schedule. I do admit that in addition to not writing a lot, I haven't been reading a lot of blogs either. I know that reading other people's blogs would motivate me to write - at least sometimes.

So, this post, is basically getting me back into some kind of writing capacity again. It's hard to believe, but next month will be my three year blog anniversary. It's really hard to believe. I just wanted to get something out there again - at least to write something. Hopefully, my blog post creativity will slowly return and my blog posting frequency will increase again. So, this is blogging.....

3 comments:

HP said...

Would be very happy to see some writing posts again! :)

CrAzY Working Mom said...

It seems like this is happening to a lot of us. It's just hard to find the time lately.

Anonymous said...

Hi from Dinah of Shrink Rap. Seems like there is some level of blogging fatigue after a while.