Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Show 96 Preview


I've heard for a lot of people over the past few days that this is the completely wrong week to have a show because this is the week where all of the most popular TV shows will be having their season finales. Oh well, there's got to be some people out there who will not be watching, right? hehe

Anyway, I'd like to invite you to the next episode of The Doctor Anonymous Show which will be Thursday, May 14th, 2009 at 9pm Eastern Time on BlogTalkRadio. I do not have a scheduled guest this week, but I will be talking about some of my favorite news stories of the week. There are just so many that I haven't decided what my list of stories will be this week.

If you haven't checked it out lately, I encourage you to click on over to the Facebook fan page for the show. Over there, you will see some exclusive videos that I have not posted to the blog - some of it kind of funny stuff. Also, if you enjoy the show, I encourage you to click here to see my iTunes page and possibly subscribe to the show. The video post above also talks about this week's show. Hope to see you for the show!

No comments: