Friday, May 29, 2009

Show 100 Wrap-up



Great discussion about Podcamp Ohio tonight. Thanks to Angelo for giving us the latest information and thanks to Daniel for calling in to talk about the three sessions that he will be presenting. I feel like such the slacker because I backed out on doing a session - oh well.

You can listen to the show on the player above or download the show by clicking this link. Also, thanks to Kat for calling in at the end of the show to talk about show 100. Plus, my thanks to those who were able to check out the post show over on my ustream.tv link.

I'm on call this weekend, so there will be no Saturday show. But, next Thursday, I will be at a conference in Hilton Head and hopefully I'll be able to broadcast Show 101 from there. Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments: