Thursday, May 14, 2009

Show 96 Wrapup



Gotta admit that tonight's show was not my best effort. But, I'm not going to delete the show - like some other people would do. I'm still going to put it out there, because there was a few glimmering moments that were ok. I talked about the latest health/medical news stories of the week. I also had some audio clips that I played during the show.

The first sign of frustration was that I was having problems with the sound, and I had to restart my skype. Then, there were problems with the chat room. Now, the thing is that there have been these same problems with other shows on the network this week, so, it's hard to say what's going on. Glad that I did not have a guest, or else, I would have been mad.

Anyway, you can listen to the show in the player above. Or you can download the show here. Also check out the video post above where I give my post mortem for the show. Even with tonight's effort, I'm still going to have a show on Saturday, May 16th, 2009 at 9pm Eastern TIme for what I call "The Night Shift" show. Have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

Toohache agonies said...

Very interesting read. I am intrugued as to how many follow up comments you may get a month. I have a dental blog which I am now trying to change into a general health blog. My aim is not to be scientific as such in my approach but for my readers to write about there own experiences and perhaps get some answers from people going through the same illnesses.