Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Ramona Bates Interview




The Doctor Anonymous Show is proud to welcome Dr. Ramona Bates from the Suture For A Living blog on show 45 on Thursday, August 21st, 2008 at 9pm Eastern Time. She is a surgeon working in Little Rock, Arkansas and her blog is a mix of medicine and her favorite hobby which is quilting.

Ramona has been a long time friend of the show and supporter of my blog. And, for that, I am very grateful. In her most recent blog post, you can sense some nervousness.....
And last, but not least for this week's Shout Outs is the Dr Anonymous' Blog Talk Radio show. I am this week's guest. It is Thursday night! I'm counting on all the help I can get from "my friends". The show starts at 8 pm CST (or 1 am GMT). I hope you will join us. So I'll leave you with this from Joe Cocker.
Am I that mean of a host? hehe Just kidding. I know a lot of Ramona's friends visit this blog. So, if you can, stop by for Show 45 and say hello. We're going to have a great time talking about medicine, blogging, new media, social networking, and anything else that comes to mind. Also, check out the video post above!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Yeah, this is going to be an awesome show!! Can't wait! Having Ramona on will be way cool! Although I admit I might be a tad bit late, I'll totally be there!

rlbates said...

Dr A, you are NOT mean at all to your guests. It's just that I'm not much of a public speaker. I'm sure I'll be okay, just hope I don't "choke". :)