Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The One Year Anniversary Show


I cannot believe that a year has gone by since Show number one. Listening back to that show, the technical difficulties plagued those early shows. But, soon after, I really started to find my way as far as being a show host. Now, it's just a great time.

I'd like to invite all of you to The Doctor Anonymous Show number 46 which will be Thursday, August 28th, 2008 at 9pm Eastern Time. It will be the One Year Anniversary Show (see video post above). There are no scheduled guests, so I will be taking your phone calls for the entire show. Stop by and say hello!

As always, we'll have our live/interactive chat room and we'll have the web cam going so all of you can see my shining face. I'm also going to be starting a new segment called "Ask Doctor Anonymous." That should be interesting. What are the rules of that? Well, you'll just have to tune into the show to find out. Hope to see you Thursday night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :)

Doc said...

Congratulations on one year. "Ask Doctor Anonymous" should be in game show format!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Doctor!

Will have it on my regular to read, oops, listen :-) list.

Jared At The Doctor Job said...

Happy Anniversary!

Love the blog, here's to another year!