Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Open Letter

Dear medpiano,

I know that you're out there somewhere reading this. I see that you haven't sent out a Twitter in over a week, and we're worried about you. I know that you're going through a tough time right now. And, I just wanted to let you know that your friends are out here to help in any way that we can. We miss you and hope that you come back soon.

Dr. A

Update: About an hour after this was posted, an appearance was made on Twitter. "Have decided to crawl out of my hole--wow, the lights are bright out here. I have no idea how to catch up, but here I am. 1 minute ago from web" Welcome back!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Yeah, good thinkin. I was definetly missing my ricolaaaa! Sooo glad that he is back! Even if it is just on twitter! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out! I didn't even know this was here until today. It means a lot to know my peeps are lookin' out for me.

I'll be around, don't worry. :)

Peace!