Saturday, August 30, 2008

Labor Day Weekend


Not having to work on the weekend. What a concept! I fully took advantage by being a slacker and started by day by sleeping in (Ah, yes!). When I finally rolled out of bed, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was opening day for the Ohio State Buckeyes (Go Bucks!) and caught the first part of the football game.

Then, actually went out of the place for a little while. For those of you who follow me on twitter, you know the places that I went today, because like a good little social networker, I checked in where I was at. It was kind of funny, too, because I was getting requests for some "personal shopping" at each of the stores I visited. Gotta love the power of interactive twitter.

After picking up some take out (Wings from my favorite place, yum!), I went home and turned on the webcam and went live on my ustream channel for what seemed like a few minutes. But, it was actually ended up being a few hours. Thanks to everyone who stopped by to chat. I played some music and talked with people. Great time! And, now, I'm settling in and getting ready for The Annie & Burl show - one of my fave blogtalkradio shows. Hope you're having a great weekend so far! (Don't forget to check out the video above as well)

No comments: