Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Medpundit hangs it up


Early on when I was first considering starting my own blog, I began reading Medpundit. I could be mistaken, but I think this blog stopped and started again in the past couple of years or so. Well, the final post was last night.
Year's End, Blog's End: I've been making my annual year end inventory - deciding what to keep and what to toss. It's become obvious in the past several months that this blog is one of the things that it's time to toss. This will be the last post for Medpundit. Truly. Wishing you all the best in 2008 and the years beyond.
For what it's worth, thanks Medpundit for being a positive influence on me as a blogger and to the medical blogosphere in general. You will definitely be missed.....

1 comment:

Jollyjo said...

Hey Doctor Anonymous,

Here's wishing you a healthy and prosperous new year!

Here is my comment on Medpundit:

Happy new year Medpundit,

This is my first time coming here. I came through Doctor Anonymous who reported on your decision.

It's hard to see why you are tossing. First off given the niche there can't be too much information but additionally apart from time, I can't imagine the overall investment being that high.

The bottom line is that even if you are only able to post here and there...I think you should reconsider. Perhaps as a way to keep the flow, you should ask some of your colleagues to contribute.